Atlas verifies a licenses to help businesses in the on-demand economy easily verify the credentials of a transient workforce. Atlas is entirely focused on the status of required and represented licenses by incorporating a range of data points to automatically produce alerts from the primary source certifying organizations. Our automated licensing verification aids in the reduction of operating risk and customer safety, while ongoing reporting functionality sends proactive alerts.
- Pre-Qualify applicants, employees, consultants, freelancers, partners, customers and more
- Accurate and up-to-date status of represented credentials across hundreds of certifying databases
- Reduce time, costs and risks associated with manual background checks (static data)
- A single solution for all license and certification data, retrieved directly from primary source certifying orgs
- Ongoing reporting includes screenshots
- Custom alerts notifying of critical events (Renewal, Expiration, Disciplinary, Adverse Action, etc).
- Instant and continuous status of represented credentials for 600+ primary certifying organizations
- Scheduled reporting, Screenshots and Alerts for proactive decisions.
- Increased regulatory compliance while reducing human error, costs and public relations risk
Why Atlas Certified ?
The current process of verifying license data is manual, time-consuming, error-prone, expensive, and produces inconsistent results across hundreds of individual certifying organizations. Companies rely on Atlas to accurately, effectively, and efficiently verify critical and represented licenses across certifying organizations, including Certified Public Accountant licenses, chiropractors, architects, real estate brokers, barbers, nail technicians and many more.Learn MORE
Accurate and Instant Verification
Atlas offers an automated, centralized credential verification solution to replace the inefficient, time consuming, expensive, error-prone, and unreliable process of manually pre-qualifying and managing licenses/certifications today.
Ongoing Reporting and Alerts
Automated, ongoing reporting by Atlas provides screenshots and proactive alerts of license expirations, disciplinary events or other adverse actions to ensure accurate and timely compliance.
Significant Cost Savings
Atlas automation eliminates excessive costs of today’s manual pre-qualification and reporting process, including wasted labor resources, third-party background check services, human error, expired data, legal liability and time-to-market.