Atlas verifies and confirms critical pharmaceutical licenses to help you provide a safe and compliant environment for your patients and customers. Atlas is entirely focused on the status of required and represented licenses by incorporating a range of data points to automatically produce alerts from from certifying organizations. Our automated licensing verification aids in the reduction of operating risk and customer safety, with ongoing reporting.
- Pre-Qualify applicants, employees, consultants, freelancers, partners, customers and more
- Accurate and up-to-date status of represented credentials across hundreds of certifying databases
- Reduce time, costs and risks associated with manual background checks (static data)
- A single solution for all license and certification data, retrieved directly from primary source certifying orgs
- Custom alerts notifying of critical events (Renewal, Expiration, Disciplinary, Adverse Action, etc).
- Instant and continuous status of represented credentials for600+ primary certifying organizations
- Scheduled Reporting, Screenshots and Alerts for proactive decisions.
- Increased regulatory compliance while reducing human error, costs and public relations risk
Why Atlas Certified ?
The current process of verifying pharmaceutical license data to comply with Federal and State Regulatory Requirements, including the Drug Supply Chain Security Act, is manual, time-consuming, error-prone, expensive, and produces inconsistent results across hundreds of individual certifying organizations. Pharmaceutical companies rely on Atlas to accurately, effectively, and efficiently verify represented licenses, including DEA Registration, FDA Registration, state licensure of distributors, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and many more.Learn MORE
Accurate and Instant Verification
Atlas offers an automated, centralized credential verification solution to replace the inefficient, time consuming, expensive, error-prone, and unreliable process of manually pre-qualifying and managing licenses/certifications today.
Ongoing Reporting and Alerts
Automated, ongoing reporting by Atlas provides screenshots and proactive alerts of license expirations, disciplinary events or other adverse actions to ensure accurate and timely compliance.
Significant Cost Savings
Atlas automation eliminates excessive costs of today’s manual pre-qualification and reporting process, including wasted labor resources, third-party background check services, human error, expired data, legal liability and time-to-market.
Smart Screening, Intelligent Hiring, Effective Compliance and Peace of Mind
Atlas understands the complex compliance requirements facing the Pharmaceutical Industry on both the state and federal levels. Atlas is built for on-demand verification of licenses to ensure accurate, up-to-date and efficient compliance.Learn MORE
Featured Licenses in the
*Licenses may vary state-to-state
- Wholesale Drug Distribution
- Medical Device Registration
- Drug Manufacturing
- DEA Registration
- State Exclusions List
- FDA: Drug Establishments
- Controlled Substance Registration
- Federal OIG Exclusions List
- Prescription Drug Distribution
- 340B Program
Contact us to customize and design our solutions to meet your needsLearn MORE
Get Started with Atlas
Smart Screening, Intelligent Hiring, Proactive Alerts, Effective Compliance and Peace of Mind.Schedule A DEMO